Tuesday 9 December 2008

I'm Gonna Miss It Terribly

I can't believe it's over! It started out quite dull and then suddenly it became one of the best seasons ever!

I love this last show they did ... showing behind the scenes stuff



I'm really gonna miss them ...

What will I watch now after countless hours of uni torture? What is gonna put that smile on my face? It's the best show EVER to cheer you up. It's strange how much you get used (addicted) to seeing these people every day... and Ant & Dec... and Bob, who sadly plays a much smaller role on the UK series.

Just good that the next german series is already in the works and I'll be able to go back to the jungle every night quite soon... and Dr. Bob will be there and he'll be getting the recognition he deserves. I'm gonna miss Ant and Dec though ... and why is there no spin-off show like the one on itv2? I would host it! Vox, give me a call!

Anyway, let's just thank itv for producing season after season so succesfully that RTL was lured back to do another season earlier this year. It's the best trashy "reality" show ever!

Long live King Joe!

No comments: