Sunday 18 January 2009

Congratz, Gaz!

The best right-back in the whole wide world and factory girl favourite Mr. Gary Neville has become a Daddy for the first time.


His wife Emma gave birth to healthy baby girl Molly on the 11th of January.

Congratz to the happy family from the factory girl!

Still wondering how we could not know she was pregnant ... they are brilliant at the privacy thing... good for them!

Meanwhile Gaz has been on good form for United and Sir has just said, that he'll be offered a contract as a coach of some sort once he retires. Not a surprise, really, but still I wanna say: Yessss!

We not just beat Chelsea last week, no, we top the table this week and I spend my time staring at pictures of Nemanja Vidic... I always thought he was HOT, though most people will disagree... which reminds me of a conversation I was once had on the TransPennine Express from Manchester to Leeds during the 06/07 season. When 2 guys borrowed my match day magazine after a game and one of them held up a poster of Nemanja and said "doesn't my mate look just like him"... well, he did a bit, so I agreed and suddenly the guy was upset, because apparently they thought Nemanja was ugly... No, No, No... I was like "Whoat? I think he is kinda HOT!" ... that cheered him up ... maybe that was a tactical mistake on my side, coz I wasn't interested and he didn't really look as hot as Nemanja, but I was kind-hearted enough to not tell him that. Random!

No comments: