Friday 30 November 2007

Thank You For Stalking!

This Thank You goes to La Bonette, who not just accompanied me in stalking my favouritest tutor by watching an eccentric 70ies feminist pirate movie, no she also paid 8 Euros for it!

That's dedication!

So Thank You!

I wouldn't say the movie was over 2 hours of our lives that we will never get back ... but it was, well, a challenge. It had its lengths, but it was also hilarious.

Anyway we were there on a stalking mission and I failed!

My tutor almost totally ignored me. I would like to say that was because he had flowers for the main guest (which he presented clumsily to her... highlight of the evening right after him running up the stairs trying to pass on the microphone) and none for me ... or that he was a bit embaressed he forgot to send on my exam results. But well, that's just me being unreasonable... just as unreasonable as the "sexual" tension I was imagining (to make the day more amusing) earlier this year, when he decided to sit next to me in class.

Anyway, La Bonette and me simply adore him!

Besides the stalking mission it felt actually quite arty to be at this thing ... if it hadn't been for half of our wacko fellow students, who were also there.

And then La Bonette also accompanied me to my local kebap shop that I had been avoiding for a few weeks since a homeless guy there not just knew my name, but no, he also paid for a bottle of wine for me and said I was "The Face of the Megagrill". After that experience I was too scared to go back ... in case these stalkers had secret pictures of me splashed everywhere ... now this was not me being paranoid again ... NO, I was being reasonable, coz I had a deja-vu that they said something like "Face of the Megagrill" to me once before.

So I was slightly disappointed when they totally ignored me and no-one said anything at all to me. Still I'm not convinced I can got there on my own again ... because maybe they just didn't say anything today, coz La Bonette was there with me ... maybe they just ignored me to make me feel safe and the next time I walk in all hell will break loose.

What are you saying? I'm pretty two-faced about stalking? Nah, I'm very straightforward, it's totally okay for me to stalk someone, but for someone else to stalk me ... not so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I imagine the monkey theft being exaclty like the pirate movie yesterday...just with more waves and without the nudity.

Anonymous said...

yeah! And on a speedboat! I'm totally for funny pirate costumes... but there won't be any lesbian moments ... that was so unnecessary!