Friday 14 December 2007

Public Display of Distress

Okay, today was first good and then bad and now it's just okay ... which I guess is quite good.

It all started with a blue sky and me repeating what I learned yesterday and it looked fine ... but then it got more and more difficult by the minute.

So when I took my break to take a walk to the bank and get some money + buy some food, I had a moment when I started crying but then I pulled myself together and moved on.

I really just wanted to sit down in the middle of the pavement and cry till someone would have stopped and taken me to a hospital and I wouldn't need to finish this whole exam bit. I don't know what makes me more insane, the fact that I really wanted to do just that or the fact that I didn't do it?

But La Bonette gave me a good team talk ... so I feel better now. And I hope she is right in saying that I will remember an awful lot more than I think on Tuesday.

Now I'm waiting for 2 emails from uni to do something for another course, but they keep me waiting. So I guess I should get back to revising...

Life's a BITCH!

No comments: