Thursday 31 January 2008

Done and Dusted

Just handed in that whole extra project work I did. Feels good! After receiving 198 emails concerning the damn thing in the last few days, I won't reply to any request anymore.

So tomorrow I start on the really important stuff... for my exam in 13 days time. Oh boy, I'm screwed! But well that worry is for tomorrow... I should be able to go to sleep now after I just slept 4 hours or something last night and I forced myself to stay awake all day to finish off that stupid task. I know the whole sleeping thing is totally my fault... but it's a vicious circle, really.

oh, and I'm not happy about the choice of beverages that is available for the celebration we will have after doing the presentation of the above mentioned project. The only alcoholic beverage that is available is beer! So typical coming from a bloke. The other options were incredibly non-alcoholic - juice, fizzy drinks, bio fizzy drinks. Whatever happened to sparkling wine? I mean we are celebrating something!

and it's Bring Your Own Snacks ... whoaaaa? I plan on eating my way throw the evening without a contribution. So I said, I couldn't specify what I would bring at this time, but it might be CAKE! Now if I do... and that is IF ... all I will do is pop to the local ALDI for something cheap ...

no Prosecco... pfffff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you could smuggle in a bottle of prosecco and keep it all to yourself...
and congraz on finishing that stupid - eh time-consuming - task.
i'll give you a call tomorrow!

xxx

Anonymous said...

I could smuggle some prosecco in actually, I'm a pirate after all... and maybe I should get one of those party things that actually never caught on... you know, the thing you put on the bottle opening which makes the drinking easier.

prosecco just for me... I can already see hateful looks of jealousy...