Monday 7 January 2008

Man of My Dreams

I had one of my very few celebrity dreams last night and I still remember bits and pieces.

And who was the "dreamy" celebrity? Who could it be? ... Yeah - It was GARY BARLOW!

It was all a bit surreal really. I think we were backstage during the New Year's Show or I was somehow in the audience close to the stage ... no, I think it was in a corridor backstage. Most probably the place changed during the dream ... you know when it does that, that is soooo weird! One moment you are in your Mum's kitchen, then you turn around and behind you is your uni campus. Freaky! Anyway, back to Gary Barlow!

to cut to the core of the story:
I did kiss him ... on the cheek! His wife was there ...

okay, it really wasn't in anyway erotic or anything!

I walked down a corridore or something, I saw his wife Dawn and she smiled at me ... I don't know ... now it is getting a bit grey in my memory. And then Gary came through a door and he looked fit ... you know, just how we like him, wearing those nice trousers and a tight white shirt. He was about to go on stage or something, but I thought I had to grab the opportunity and thank him for the great time we had at the Take That concert or just in general for Take That. And he was so nice and grinned at me!

I just really wanted to give him a hug! But before I did, I looked at Dawn and she grinned and nodded and I thought, damn this poor women this must happen to her quite often. And then I gave Gaz a hug and a kiss on the cheek... and it was a proper hug too. And what can I say that body of his felt as tight as it looks on TV ... okay, it was just a dream, but hey!

And then he pulled me with him towards a staircase that led up to the stage and Dawn was gone ... and I woke up!

Weird! But cool!

I think it might have been triggered by me repeatedly watching Rule the World on youtube and giggling and rewatching this bit from The Big Fat Quiz of The Year...



Because I do think the last bit where Gary goes like "Taaaaake That" and tries to High Five the others is him quoting Star Stories (when he goes looking for the other 3, finds them in that rubbish thingy and they decide to reform TT and then do exactly what he does here) and THAT is just brilliant!

Proof...



God, I love these 4 men so much in a way! They bring bliss to me life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"That´s 50 Percent...but not on food!" I heart these guys. And I don´t care what Noel Fielding says: Mark Owen speaks perfectly normal *cough*.

Anonymous said...

ehm, he does speak a bit funny, but I don't think Noel hates him as you said to me the other day. I just think "Mikey" Owen is an easy target for a goth from Camden.

the M&S remark from Howard is fantastic, isn't it? proper northern lads!

L.O.V.E.