Sunday 4 May 2008

I Just Fell For Elmo

I never watched Sesame Street religiously, so I couldn't really remember this cute little monster!

But when I researched Elmo, Alaska - long story... it's that place in Men In Trees and it is fictional (buhu!) ... I looked it up in one of my "lost on the internet looking up places I sooo wanna travel to once I have a real job" moments - the first results all were for Elmo the monster... and I was like "Oh it's the monster that Becks will meet on Sesame Street kinda soon-ish".

And if I had a kid, I'd totally buy this...



It's just BRILLIANT!

Apparently there is an Elmo doll that you can program to say stuff and somewhere is the States an Elmo doll has started to say "Kill James" to its owner after the Mom changed the batteries... creepy!

Anyway, after getting lost on youtube watching Elmo, I now am totally in love with him ... and can't wait for that Becks thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how craaazy!
how cute!
i can't decide.
("kill factory girl")
hihihi