Tuesday 27 November 2007

Nuts Just Take Up Space Where Chocolate Ought To Be

They might not have the best chocolate in England, but ... it's CHOCOLATE ...


And I LOVE chocolate! Very, very MUCH!
I took this picture on our granny bus trip to the Lake District! Absolutely loved that trip and who cares that everyone else on the bus was at least 25 years older than us. It was bloody fantastic! Just 50 quid for 2 days travelling through the Lake District + a night in a great Carlisle Hotel with lovely food ... being car-less, it was the best thing I could do to see as much of the area as I could and I'd do it all again! No-one can take this away from me: 4 drunk ladies from Bradford sitting in front of us basically sexually harassing the bus driver to the point where he was about to kick them out!

No comments: