Saturday 8 December 2007

Bajuschki Baju

I wish I was a Giraffe! They have one of the shortest sleep requirements of any mammal, which is between 10 minutes and 2 hours in a 24-hour period, averaging 1.9 hours per day.

Sounds brilliant! If 20 minutes of sleep could just make me feel like I slept for 8 hours, I'd be soooo happy! Of course there are negatives that come with being a Giraffe, apparently they are vegetarians ... eww!!!

Yeah, you guessed it, instead of better, things have become worse. I just can't fall asleep and during the day I'm so tired that I simply have to put the book away repeatedly and close my eyes.

This is depressing! My entire body hurts from sitting, my arm is threatening to fall off from writing and I'm sooooo tired.

And I still have so much to read... baby steps is all I'm making, coz taking notes takes fucking ages. But I have now decided to cut down on the stuff I was supposed to read, I mean I have to give the guy an overview and I have just 4 hours to do that, so I won't be able to go into detail anyway... unless he asks something specific, but the grapevine says he won't. Fingers crossed!

So yeah, the sleep thing ... I'm quite tired now, so I will switch off my Laptop soon and hope that it won't take me bloody three hours to fall asleep again.

I can't wait for this to be over!

No comments: