Monday 31 December 2007

Tonight, Matthew, I'm going to be Amy Declinehouse

I don't know how it happened but suddenly my friends' New Years non-event has turned into a costume party ... and I really rather like it as La Bonette came up with the idea to be 2007's biggest celebrity disasters...

I'm not sure how it happened, but I went from "It's Britney, Bitch" to Mrs. "I said NO, NO, NO".

After one half of my uni course already thinks I'm some Amy Declinehouse expert and mega-fan, I guess this has been a long time coming. It is lost on those people that I'm just in L.O.V.E. with Britain, Britain, Britain and that I'm reading The Sun for entertainment purposes on a daily basis... and yes, that's how I "know" all these things about Amy.

So I'm off now to get into character ... I'll be watching the Amy Winehouse Buzzcocks episode again for some more quotes:

"Ah, can I have another drink... please?"

__________

On another note I'd like to say

Happy Birthday!

to Sir who is turning 66 today.

So in his honour the factory is proudly playing this german classic throughout the day...



Now listen carefully Alex ... this song tells you how it is: with 66 your life isn't over, no it is just starting. You don't need to rock, join a band or get a motorbike though... just stay with the best club in the whole wide world for a few more years, cos in my humble opinion you are the best thing that ever happened to this club and even if I've hated you for some things and we had a few very dark years, I do love and respect you very much!

Yeah I know, Internet, I still haven't said anything about Fabio being the new England manager or that Man United sex scandal, nor did I mention that Jose Mourinho's dog won the title "Celebrity Pet of the Year" (Brilliant!)... that's cos I was busy and in a way I wanted to limit the football talk in the new factory ... which is all part of Project "Finish" and growing up (at least for this year) to get my degree done. I can go football crazy again when I can financially afford it, when I have a proper job and earn proper money.

So somehow I managed to get my plans for the New Year into this post ... ehm, well. A more articulate post on that might follow ... or maybe not.

Anyway, lots of love from me to you!

No comments: