Sunday 30 December 2007

Where's the Beef?

I'm too tired to post all of the things that happened over christmas today, but I will soon-ish. For now all I wanna do is comment on my day today.

Which consisted of sleeping, talking on the phone to La Bonette and then visiting the local Burger King with her and the miaudonna for reasons we are not sure about ... but we kept laughing in a hysterical state once we were there.

I guess the main reason I went is pretty clear though: Beef!

Guess who these three old ladies are...



I like beef! I love meat! In a way "Where's the Beef?" could be the motto of my last year or actually my life!

A glimpse into my future...



Now I would like to wish you what my stalker (not the one from the kebap shop, the one who attends uni with me) wished me earlier today... and she wrote this in English so I did not translate it:

Safe Slip!

I'm not sure this is a common thing to say in England! At least no-one said it to me last year while I was celebrating the New Year in Lovely Leeds and Google doesn't seem to know about it either, so maybe she just translated a german saying into slightly dodgy English... I mean it sounds kinda dirty in a way and I'm sure she has no clue!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Considering the reckless driving of the "where´s the beef?" lady, that would be me in ...10 years or so. And I´m sure the one holding the bun to her ear would be Special K...trying to figure out "how it works" or something like that. I´m still laughing.

Anonymous said...

10 years? come on, give us some credit! Our looks won't fade that quickly... even though my inner self is 83!