Sunday 27 January 2008

Remember Remember The 19th of November

Knowing about my financial predicament my boys are so nice to come and visit me here in Berlin for a friendly. They are sooo sweet!

We knew a Germany game was coming up, but it could have been in Munich ... which would have meant buying train tickets. but no, they are so lovely to come to Berlin ... brilliant!

2 years and 4 months after THE/OUR World Cup final ... they finally make it to Berlin! Oh, I'll be very emotional.

Maybe even Gary will be fit by then...

I thought about flying to London later this year for 3 or 4 days for a game and to do some shopping... but to be honest I kinda doubt I'll have the money for it. And then there is always the thing that I would rather want to go to Manchester for a United game and a visit to Lovely Leeds... which could maybe be combined by doing job interviews... one can dream, right?

Anyway, this is brilliant! In my home town!

L.O.V.E.

No comments: