Tuesday 25 March 2008

100 - The Return of The King

Becks will play his 100th England game tomorrow against France. Who would have thought this would happen a year ago?

And after the FA completely scrapped his name from the pre-order list last year, look what they've done now. This is unprecedented. No player ever got his own page at the shop. Dramatic times seem to ask for dramatic measures! Guess the new shirts just weren't selling with the fans not travelling to Switzerland/Austria this summer ... what better thing to do than getting football's biggest cash cow back from America for a sentimental game...

Not that I'm complaining ... I love him, but this screams marketing crisis control.

Now it would be perfect if Gaz would finally be back (it's been a year last week... scary!) and I could watch it, but I'm relying on a two minute summary... grrr.

Oh and Rio is captain for this game... I approve! He's earned it.

Yeah, I know I haven't said a word about Cornwall yet, but I just don't know where to start. So not today... just one word: L.O.V.E.!

PS Isn't it kinda freaky how much Romeo is starting to look like his Dad? Cute though!

No comments: