Friday 14 March 2008

ICE - Could never be as cold as you

Lately I've been surfing the net for infos on Manchester quite regularly and on one of those occasions I suddenly stumbled across a site that had me laughing.

The 'Barlow' Name, which at first sounds not that spectacular... but the site is part of the Barlow DNA Project, which if you think about it, sounds kinda freaky. There used to be a Barlow forum (now deleted) and there still is a mailing list ... to bring back together all the Barlows from all over the world.

Now of course this wouldn't have caught my eye if it wasn't for the "dullest man in showbiz" ... so you might understand my indignation: the great Gary Barlow isn't listed on the Barlow
in the Arts and Entertainment World
index!!! He of Take That fame and songwriter extraordinaire... not listed! I'm shocked and appalled!

Here at the factory Mr. Barlow has his own shrine!

You gotta watch these behind the scenes clips...



Having watched the entire thing I have sooo many favourite moments.

but my favouritest is: the ice baths (if footballers do it!)

the "Take That" high five moment - "they all have strengths in different areas" (I think we know what he is talking about!) - GB explaining how TT "invented" the B-stage - visiting (naked) Howard at the hospital - the whole Berlin bit ... how much they loved it ("great crowd!"- yay!), Howard taking notes sitting in front of the stage and then telling Gary off for not doing the arm movements right at the beginning of Sure (which we noticed and loved!) - Mr. Barlow getting a massage and talking about tight shoes - "Take Three" - the David Hasselhoff look - Gary getting his hair cut ... forever - Guest Lists - Baked Beans - Skippy - the celery and cucumber drink - Star Trek - Mr. Barlow working out + having TEA - Jason Orange Solo Artist - weird pre-show rituals - showers

L.O.V.E.

PS I'm off to Cornwall with the girls ... I can't wait!

No comments: