Monday 23 June 2008

Now I'm Jealous

Keeping Track of my boys, I'm green with envy at the moment...

Wayne - with Coleen in VEGAS!

I wanna go to Las Vegas too! It's my fantasy escape from Project Finish, which is sooo eating me up right now ... and will till the end of the year.

Now where are the others?

JT - left Florida with wife and kids to go to Barbados
Frank - somehow ended up in Majorca with Elen on a yacht for his 30th birthday (whoat? 30? how did that happen?)
Cashley - with Miss Tweedy staying in a luxury villa in Spain
David - USA unveiling giant posters of himself in Armani underwear (reducing Freddie Ljungberg to tears, I suppose)

In good news: The showpony was kicked out of Euro 2008 by Germany and was rushed of the pitch quickly so that no-one would see his tears. Spoil sports! Anyway, he was wiping his eyes when he went off... haha! Yes, I'm that mean when it comes to him. Maybe he can order some more hookers from Leeds to cheer him up...
How disgusting is he... asking United to re-pay his loyalty (what loyalty?) and let him go to Madrid? He owes his game to Sir, he was a one-trick pony in the first 2 years.
Anyway, I'll be glad to see the back of him... so please, take the money Sir and let him join Madrid, where he will never have the discipline to perform to the same level... hehe.

Now how weird is Euro 2008? The only football force left is Germany. Will this be another 2004 where some really random country wins or will Germany take it home?

No comments: