Tuesday 18 November 2008

Can I Have Another Drink Please?

I'm a bit upset, coz all I get will be a trip to the Hilton Hotel to pick up me ticket.

England is coming to play Germany in Berlin and I've been smiling ever since it was announced, coz I was convinced that as I couldn't go to England to see my boys play this year, they decided to come to visit me. Which I thought was incredibly sweet...

The scheduling was always a bit stupid for a BIG friendly like that - the last international match before the long winter break at such a crucial time of the season ... so I expected one or two of the boys not playing due to minor injuries.

BUT EIGHT???

This is a JOKE! A bloody FRAUD!

no David, no Wayne, no Gary, no Rio, no Frank, no Stevie, no Ashley, no Joe



*random posting of hot/cute pictures to make me feel better*

okay David hasn't played for 3 weeks, coz the season is over in LA (I mean why would the USA play during the normal FIFA schedule ... why would that make sense? Idiots!), so Fabio left him out... though he has been training. Now the midfielders are all dropping out and Becks is stuck in LA not able to be here in time ... come on Babes, just get on the plane ... no one cares how you play anyway and if you just land an hour before the game starts, who cares! all you have to do is look nice, come on after half time and cheer up the crowd... it would lift the spirits incredibly!
(yeah, I'm desperate!)

Gary was never to be expected anyway... coz he's not back to who he was 2 years ago after that damn injury... but I still love him and had hoped a friendly like this would be the perfect opportunity to get him back into the squad.

But for the others ... if this was an important game, they would have got a few injections and would have been fine to play.

As it turns out ... the risk is too high... blah, blah ... they just don't love me anymore!!!

The Sun goes as far as suggesting, that they would rather stay at home to watch I'm a Celebrtiy... Get Me Out Of Here instead of getting their asses kicked by Schweini... hehe, that at least made me smile.

So all I'm left with are JT and Crouchy... whom I love very much, but let's be honest it's just not enough... unless they humour me by showing up like this...



And then there are Calamity James, Bridgey and Baby Theo ... okay. And yeah I'm not naming Michael Carrick in that list on purpose ... boring!!!

I'm glad I didn't pay 100 Euros for the ticket ...

Well, I guess I'll just make the best of picking up the ticket from that posh hotel tonight ... I'll let you know how that went.

Fingers crossed JT and Crouchy don't pick up some whimsical and curious injuries till tomorrow!

No comments: