Wednesday 19 November 2008

It Was Spectacularly Unspectacular

I don't know why in my mind it seemed so glamorous to pick up the ticket at a luxurious hotel.


Just two girls in a small room handing out tickets. No queue, no conversations with them or any fans.

Why did I wear a skirt? Where was the cute guy I wanted to steal the job from?

Damn it!

And the Hotel wasn't as fabulous as I had hoped. It has seen better days...

Well, I suppose I was just too excited about it all ... as always.

Well, it's good I'm no longer crazily excited about tomorrow night ... that way the disappointment won't be too big. Maybe the youngsters could make it up to me with a brilliant game and lots of goals and ... a win!

oh yeah ... not to jinx them any further ... but Baby Theo has just pulled out too. He dislocated his shoulder during todays training session ... and had to go to hospital. 

Something is wrong here... I suspect aliens!

Anyway, at least I have The Sun's humour to cheer me up...

No comments: