Tuesday 2 December 2008

Kittehs - I luvs dem

Sometimes I randomly google 'cats' to make up my mind about what kitties I'd like to own once I'm an old bitter cat lady.

That's how I found another site that is on my check-every-day-list now ... 


cat
more animals

I love Lolcats!

the site also alerted me to the Slinky Cat



which made me youtube slinky ads and there are many...



... it's addictive.

so is watching this ...



... it's strangely soothing.

____________


More Than A Mousepad

Surprising news from my credit card company ... The FA has transferred almost 4 GBP back to my account. Must be the postage cos I collected my ticket from the Hotel. Never expected them to play so fair... thumbs up!

and now that my caps have been added ... I'm in the upper 15 ... hihi... well 15 000 that is. There are 10619 members who have less caps than me. Where does that put me for South Africa? We'll see... it's looking good, though I still have to attend home games this season to get into the important ballots ... 

... and then get rich to be able to afford to go to the other end of the world. Haha ... or bribe Stupid Sepp to have it back in Germany. Not very likely it seems, as they've just announced the ticket prices ... 15% of the tix will defo go to SA citizens, which is fair play, but I guess no one is so naive to think these tix won't reappear on the black market.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you seen this week's episode of buzzcocks, yet?
you might find it pretty disturbing...

xx

factory girl said...

because of the kitty thing? Oh Simon!

and I LOVE Dermot! though he was so much more fun on BBLB... on X-factor he really makes me think of Ryan Seacrest! compared to Simon he seems so tame...