Wednesday 20 February 2008

An Energy Drink Broke My Metatarsal

That would be todays headline, if I was writing for "love it"!

And actually there is an "almost" missing, but that wouldn't have sounded half as dramatic!

Now, what happened: Well, I'm testing this "energy" drink at the moment. And I opened one of the packages containing 4 bottles. Being me I ripped the whole thing open and the bottles went everywhere... one dropping directly on my right foot. Now, it's not a big bottle, but the free fall added to its impact and I swear it was aiming directly at my metatarsal! It HURT!

Now imagine if I was a famous footballer and the bottle had indeed broken my metatarsal ... in my right foot. How dramatic ... and unglamorous!

But back to the real me, am I able to sue them? I mean this packaging is kinda dangerous ... so it is definitly their fault! This could pay for all my living expenses for ... forever. I could be a kept woman ... without the old rich husband!

And I wouldn't just do a service to myself ... no, it would be a service to mankind. I could save us from a nation ... no, wait ... a planet of broken metatarsals!

No comments: