Sunday 22 March 2009

Relocation, Relocation ... Once More

Dearest Interwebz,


blogging isn't what it used to be in 2005 when I opened the Old Factory. The Old Factory was fun and then I got bored, I got the new factory and it was okay-ish.

I mean there were "good" posts, but in total I'm not happy with things... which is reflected in me not having blogged since January.

Also I find myself collecting things and then never post them, coz writing a whole blog takes too long and blah, blah ... and actually I've lost my inspiration a bit as well.

So for now, I'm re-locating to ... yep, you guessed it ... twitter.

It's perfect... microblogging ... it will also help me to keep things short and to the point (a valuable lesson for me, I think) thx to the 140 character limit.

Weirdly enough posting a quick link on there or a word on something that happened or I've read or I just wanna share, seems to be less of a hassle than writing a blog post on here ... not sure why... I think that might just be in my head. But the 140 character limit might have something to do with that as well + it also feels more interactive.

I'm not totally abandoning the factory though... maybe one day, I'll bring it back... when there are more interesting things happening in my life than sitting at home and writing my dissertation ;) Maybe twitter will give me back some inspiration for proper blogging...

for now you can find me here: http://twitter.com/MsRandom

yeah, factory girl was already taken ... surprisingly ;o)

Thx for visiting the factory and commenting! You were fabulous!

I'm gonna miss you, my little factory, but for now I must say: Bye, bye, bye, Darling!

lots of love to everyone out there! all 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 of you... ;o)

xoxo factory girl

3 comments:

Working Monkey said...

It's just sad. I love the factory, and I am not quick enough for the twitter-Stuff. Maybe that's a sign for a reunion in real life: http://www.mainpost.de/nachrichten/kultur/kultur/ARD-Film-Mein-Leben-Marcel-Reich-Ranicki-ist-sprachlos%3Bart3809,5033900
It's a wednesday, but maybe somebody could tivo it....

factory girl said...

you have to get on twitter ;o)

oh fantastic Matze S. ... i'll look into the tivo thing ... and then we can have a fanclub meeting ;o)

missfortune82 said...

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/medien-news/Reich-Ranicki-Matthias-Schweighoefer-Mein-Leben%3Bart15532,2766845

hier wird auch sein wohnort gut genug beschrieben, als dass der fanclub nicht hinfinden würde (macht dieser satz sinn?)
ich würde jedenfalls mitkommen. während ihr matze s. auflauert schau ich mir das historische olympische dorf an!